Hi, I’m Rahul.
I believe that all of us need a champion in our lives. That someone who motivates us and makes us realize our potential. That someone who believes in us even when we don’t believe in ourselves. That someone who is a constant source of inspiration and helps us in getting better every single day.
This is the reason I started this blog. I personally get really inspired through some of the amazing stories of ordinary people and I thought – Hey, may be sharing my own experiences can help others too. What I can best bring to the table are my own sets of experiences in life, the way I approached them and what I finally learned out of them. I love to write about them because most experiences are ones others can relate to, most learnings are ones which others could benefit from, and because most stories have a combination of inspiration and philosophy.
Hope you enjoy reading the articles as much as I enjoy writing them.
Oh, and here’s some additional information about me, if you’re interested.
- I live in Bangalore, India.
- I am passionate about working for social causes and want to solve big challenges of the future.
- I’m a startup enthusiast and love taking on grinding business challenges.
- I’m a National-Level Lawn Tennis player and hoping to emulate the same for Squash soon.
- I love to just sit, work and relax in coffee shops for hours. I mean sometimes I spend half of my days there.
So that’s pretty much it about me.
Thank you so much for swinging by to check out the site. Use the form below to subscribe and receive The Adhikari Blog posts directly in your inbox.
Here’s to you.